Bored of your everyday protein bars? Not to worry, Indie Bay has collaborated with us on this unique recipe that includes berries, pretzels, oats and our favourite ingredient - chocolate.
Give the recipe a try and remember to tag us!
Indie Bay Very Berry Pretzel Protein Bars
2 Cups of rolled oats
Handful of almonds chopped up
Bag of Indie Bay Cheeky Dark Choc Pretzel Bites, crushed
Bag of Indie Bay Lightly Salted Thins
Big squeeze of maple syrup
Tbsp of coconut oil
Handful of dried raspberries and blueberries
100g of good quality dark chocolate, melted
Pinch of salt flakes
1. Grab a bowl and mix together oats, almonds, dried raspberries, blueberries and salt.
2. Now it's time for the wet ingredients. Get a cup and pour in the maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix together (this may take some time - you can't hurry perfection)
3. Once it's all evenly mixed, pour over the dry ingredients and gently combine.
4. Pour half of the mixture in a 8 x 8 inch baking pan or equal sized mould.
5. Generously scatter crushed Dark Choc bites all around then pour the remaining mixture on top and flatten to make smooth and even.
6. This is where we kick it up a notch. Pour the melted dark chocolate, and run a knife across the top to make sure it's even.
7. Place the Lightly Salted Thins on the top. You can get creative on this if you wish.
8. Stick the tray in the fridge for 1 hour, or if you really can't wait, pop in the freezer for 20 minutes.
9. The good part: Cut into 2 x 2 inch bars and serve at room temp. Enjoy!
For 15% all Indie Bay snacks, head to their website and use code POCKETSPORT15 at checkout.
Whether it's 35 degrees on holiday in Majorca, or cold and cloudy in London, wearing SPF is necessary. It only takes as little as 15 minutes for unprotected skin to be damaged by the sun's UV rays. Some sunscreen's can be white, chalky, or oily, so it can be difficult to find the best one without ending up with 10 unused tubes in your bathroom cabinet. But don't worry, Team Pocket has done the hard research to rate and review the top sunscreens on the market. So before you go on holiday, or add SPF to your morning skincare routine, take a look at what we've got to say.